I’m a reader. And a writer, too. Besides managing this website and writing articles and book reviews on an array of websites, I work as a research writer in an IT research and advisory firm. I live in Delhi.
Follow my Instagram account (@writerly_life) for regular updates: what I am reading, brief book reviews and book recommendations.
Want to get a book reviewed? If you are a publisher or an author and want to get your book reviewed, then please drop a message on my Instagram account or email me at email@example.com.
- “How I Became a Chinese Bamboo,” story published in the anthology book “Blues Under the Silver Hues.” 2016.
- “So how did you feel?” an essay commissioned to be published in Cipher Shorts’ Chapbook on Queer in Quarantine, 2020; Cipher Press, UK.
- “The Twitter Powerhouse.” The Equator Line. (Stories from the Other World. Issue: January-March 2019.)
- “The Guru’s Wrestlers.” The Equator Line. (Loneliness of the Underdog. Issue: July-September 2018.)
Online Magazine/Zines/Portals — not exhaustive
1. Gaysi Family
- A Queer-Travel Through Time: Sunil Gupta’s Visual Memoir, March 2020
- Hate Gives Identity: How “Between the World and Me” Explains Breakability of a Black Queer Body, February, 2020
- The Curious Case of Shefali Vaidya, January, 2020
- How India Responded State-Sponsored Oppression Through Art, January, 2020
- Book Review: Unruly Visions: The Aesthetic Practices of Queer Diaspora by Gayatri Gopinath, November, 2019
3. Youth Ki Awaaz — Community Editor (September 2019 – March 2020)
- My Love Is No Different: How to Handle a Society That Normalizes the Hatred of Gay People, January, 2019
- My Counsellor’s Advice: We Must Educate Them, Hating Is Not a Solution, July, 2019